LIPICE SHEER COLOR BY MENTHOLATUM


Mentolathum has this product named “LIPICE SHEER COLOUR BALM”. It is a unique color changeable lip balm and it goes on clear and gradually changes color to a sheer pink which further enhances the natural beauty of your lips. LipIce Sheer Color Balm is formulated with beeswax for long-lasting hydration that is suitable even for sensitive lips and enriched with natural ingredients of Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Ternifolia Nut Oil, and Aloe Vera Oil Extract to keep lips moisturized, smooth & healthy. Also, it contains effective anti-oxidants of Vitamin E to soothe and protect lips from the harmful environment. It is available in three (3) variants which are Shimmer, Strawberry, and Fragrance-Free.

I must say that this LipIce Sheer Color Balm is one of the best lip balms I’ve ever tried and for P145.00 it’s really a great deal and worth the money. See the pictures below on how the product looks on my lips.

BEFORE

  
AFTER

(I’m using LipIce Sheer Color Balm in Shimmer)

In just one swipe you can see how it magically turned my lips from dull into a healthy one, plus the shimmer and the pinkish color has the perfect combination that will complete any desired look. The color can last almost a day while the moisture stays on my lips. I will definitely hoard this when my supplies run out.

If you haven’t tried the product yet then you are missing something good! So, head over to the nearest Department Store or Watsons nationwide to grab yours now! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I hope to see you next time. xo

FOLLOW LIPICE PHILIPPINES:

Comments