#ButterLipsParty: BUTTERLIPS CONDITIONING COLOR BY IN HER ELEMENT


Hi Bella! How's your 2021 so far? I hope you are all safe and healthy. For today's topic, I will share with you my thoughts about In Her Element's lip care product which is the Butterlips Conditioning Color but first let me introduce you to the Brand. 


In Her Element is a proudly Filipino-made brand that seeks to push the envelope when it comes to creating new skincare formulations. Found by Liz Lanuzo who is also a beauty blogger for then years now. The brand also believes that busy women need effective skincare that does what it says and promises to "get the maximum glow for minimum effort". On the other hand, last February 20, 2020, they launched Butterlips Conditioning Color as their new lip care product that offers hydration with a juicy wash of luscious color that is perfect for those with normal to dry lips. Also, it is perfect for mommies like me who is always on the go.



Butterlips Conditioning Color is available in three colors that are named after the Filipino Folklore Goddesses:

  • HANAN (Goddess of Morning) a fun salmon pink that brightens skin instantly;
  • MAYARI (Goddess of the Moon) a muted clay shade with a light brown undertone that flatters all skin types and;
  • TALA (Goddess of the Stars) a pinkish plum that creates a blooming fresh look. 



Ingredients: Ozokerite Wax, Lanolin Anhydrous, Cera Alba (Bees Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Diisostearyl Malate, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octylmethoxycinnamate, Glycerine, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin & Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / May contain: C.I. 77891, C.I. 15850:1, C.I 77491, C.I. 77499, C.I. 15850, C.I. 19140, C.I. 77492


I love how the colors compliment my skin tone and instantly brightens it, it's natural-looking that is ideal to wear every day or on any occasion. It's pigmented, easy to apply, it moisturizes my lips, it's not sticky, and very comfortable to have on. The packaging is a petite cylinder tube that is super minimalist (which I super love), sturdy and, comes with 3g of product. It retails for P345.00 which I find very affordable for its quality and available on Shopee, Lazada, BeautyMNL, In Her Element, and selected Beauty Bar Stores.

Here are some textured shots.



I have dry and a bit flaky lips that is why this product is perfect for me, it managed to condition my lips the whole day with a touch of color that completes my look.

Would I recommend or repurchase it?
Definitely, YES! If your problem is the same as mine and you like to put colors on your lips on a daily basis, this product is for you. A lip balm and lipstick as one! 

Follow In Her Element for more information.

Disclosure: Free Product

Comments

Post a Comment